Saturday, July 4, 2009

I had some left over cocoa powder from making truffles...so I TasteSpotted "cocoa powder" and this gorgeous looking recipe for bread came up. Between this morning's July 4th parade and tonight's festivities I had all day to leisurely let the dough rise, etc.
It's soft, chewy, and has melted chocolate chips . I substituted 2 cups of whole wheat flour for the 3 cups of white flour in the recipe so it's vaguely healthier. Whatever. It's chocolate bread!

PS I'm having fun with this so you guys may have to put up with more bread posts...

3 comments:

  1. i agree with that guy.
    assuming s/he said, "shilpa, you are too cute. that bread looks delicious! i wish i could eat some. keep the bread pics coming!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is all very well and good, but what about those truffles you supposedly made??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man that looks delicious! I am envious.

    ReplyDelete