Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yumm!

I went to Cafe Yumm! today, and luckily had remembered my camera so I could take pictures. For those of you not in the know/not from Eugene, Cafe Yumm! is a locally owned restaurant. They're famous for their Yumm! Bowls, which is what I always get. They're vegan, and while vegan desserts creep me out (Sweet Life's top shelf, I'm talking to you), it's pretty tasty anyways. And all organic. Hello, Essence of Eugene. The bowl I get has brown rice, black beans, Yumm! sauce (which is impossible to describe, because it's unlike anything else I've ever had. Just think really tasty), tomato, avocado, olives, sour cream, cheese, and salsa. I replace the normal salsa with really spicy Jalapeno-sesame salsa, which is so delicious and adds a nice kick. When you come to visit Eugene (WHEN, not IF, and I'm talking to all of you!), you can try it yourself!
Before I mixed it all together:

And after:

Now when I talk about Yumm, you'll have a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment