Saturday, May 23, 2009

In-N-Out Burger

The well-loved In-N-Out Burger is a Californian creation. It's family-owned and boasts about its great quality: they grind their own meat and make their own patties, bake their own spongy buns, cut their own potatoes into strips, and cook everything fresh-to-order.

It is tasty. I wasn't sure that I wanted a burger beforehand, but once I took a bite...yum.

Brandon and I shared a double-double burger with fries and light lemonade.

Some items can be ordered off-menu, too: grilled cheese, 'animal-style' burgers or fries, and more (a list can be found here). But I like the classic, uncluttered sign.

Now off to dinner at a wonderful restaurant! I don't know if it'll be polite to take pictures...

2 comments:

  1. jasper's taking me here for lunch after he picks me up at the airport! i'm even more excited now. fries "well-done" sound delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds much better than a regular burger. aww, have fun with brandon! :)

    ReplyDelete