Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cake, Gelato, and Cheese Fries: Healthiest Meal Ever

So, I have been to Sweet Life 3 times in the past 3 days. But I only took pictures once (*hangs head in shame*). And I wasn't even eating cake! Instead, I finally tried their gelato (because it was 85 degrees out, and I figured I should get something different for my 326th trip there). Lemoncello, yummy:



My friend Sarah got their Orange Chocolate Mousse Torte:


And last night, I went to dinner with my brother and we got cheese fries. We're not going to think about how many calories they were:


That is all I have to offer right now, alas. I went to Yumm yesterday, but unfortunately forgot to take a picture. So I have to go back soon! What a tragedy. Further posts as food events warrant!

2 comments:

  1. I know we'll make a trip to Sweet Life someday...

    What is Yumm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yumm defies description, which is why i really need to take a picture. maybe i'll go there for dinner tonight...it's a truly eugene experience. when you visit over winter break (notice i say "when" and not "if"), i'll take you there. it's pretty badass. or as badass as anything vegan can be.

    ReplyDelete